For those unaware, the quiz starts daily at 8am on Amazon and runs through 12pm. To make it to the winner’s name list, a participant has to answer all questions of the quiz correctly. Each question has four options. A participant has to choose correct answer out of these options.
Name of the winner of the quiz is usually chosen via lucky draw. Winner of today’s quiz will be announced on December 25.
Here are five questions of today’s quiz that will help you win today’s prize.
- Which city hosts the India International Cherry Blossom Festival every year?
- Scientists studying data from the Curiosity rover have found evidence for an ancient ice-covered lake in Gale Crater on which planet?
- Xavier Bettel is the current Prime Minister of which landlocked European country?
- These devices encourage users to set the common fitness goal of 10,000 what per day?
- This car brand is headquartered in which country?